View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #78
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
What gives Bill.

I haven't dropped in for a while & it truly is like a firestorm here. It's great that you guys are so passionate about Earl but I'm a little shocked at the amount of backlash that photo has caused.

BTW I also think this is great too.

I try to see the humour in things as you know Bill.
I knew that many of these posters don't really know how you post and that many of your posts are tongue-in-cheek, etc. I also knew that once you re-posted that picture the firestorm would be stoked again. I also knew you were an Oilers fan prior to the move to Tennessee, hence your name Childress (well that and the fact that Ray Childress was born in Tennessee).

In any event, Earl is off limits. The saying "Don't Mess with Texas" includes, but is not necessarily limited to, and in no specific order:
1. The Alamo
2. Earl
3. Nolan
4. Hakeem
5. etc.
6. etc.