View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008   #76
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
people in tennessee are generally slower than those that aren't in tennessee. Just simple truth. Inbreeding slows intelligence. To imply that people in Tennessee know or care about the history of their own football team is laughable. For exhibit A, see K-Town
Care... not really. Know.... yes. I honestly don't care much about what the Oilers did or didn't do. I enjoy watching highlights of Earl run but thats really about it. I don't get too excited about Warren Moon.

And who cares if my brother is also my father.... its none of your business.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote