View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008   #74
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Not quite....

And nope, I never watched a game in the dome. I was in 3rd grade when the Oilers were playing in Memphis so I really had no desire to go to Houston and watch a game. Either way, saying that we don't know about Earl Campbell, George Blanda, Warren Moon, etc is laughable. Can I not like the Steel Curtain because I never saw them play in Three Rivers? Thats dumb rationale.
Well, if you 'really' knew your team's history, you wouldn't have made a comparison like the one highlighted. See, the Steelers were one of our biggest rivalries. Having seen them play, I can still say I pretty much hate them.... That has nothing to do with how good they were, and are deserving of their respective HOF spots, but still... Hated!!!!