View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008   #73
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Not quite....

And nope, I never watched a game in the dome. I was in 3rd grade when the Oilers were playing in Memphis so I really had no desire to go to Houston and watch a game. Either way, saying that we don't know about Earl Campbell, George Blanda, Warren Moon, etc is laughable. Can I not like the Steel Curtain because I never saw them play in Three Rivers? Thats dumb rationale.
people in tennessee are generally slower than those that aren't in tennessee. Just simple truth. Inbreeding slows intelligence. To imply that people in Tennessee know or care about the history of their own football team is laughable. For exhibit A, see K-Town

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote