View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008   #70
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
Why do these people think I do not know who Earl is? Sorry I didn't immediately recognize a player who retired the year I was born dressed like a tool standing in a field. Plus he looks a little different now. Know who he is and what he did? Yes. What the guy looks like out of uniform? Nope sorry I missed that one. No really the guy was a great player and I didn't make the photo to disrespect him. It was a joke. Settle down cows.
Shut up.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote