View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008   #60
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I still get a chuckle that a Tits fan wouldn't know of, much less appreciate, the epic career of Earl. I guess George Blanda is another nobody to them, too.

With the exception of BA, I haven't seen many Tits fans who appreciate the Warren Moon era, either.

Serves Dud right when his fanbase has to look at retired numbers in their stadium for players that they do not care about and have little regard for. It's almost fitting that his precious history is worthless to his franchise's fans, and the only people that lived and loved the history hate his guts.

I still think the Texans should retire the number "34" for the fanbase. Considering the legends that have worn the number in Houston (Earl, Hakeem, Nolan), it would be a nice way to honor our football and sports past, IMO. And at least Earl would show up for OUR event.
Just because we don't talk about it doesn't mean we don't know.

We're not as dumb as you think.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote