View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005   #44
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile
...but I also believe that Wand is a serious liability--he was labeled a "project" from the day he arrived and I'm not sure when that "project" will be finished. How long can a contending NFL franchise go with a weakness like that at LT?
The difference between Wand and McKinney is rather stark.

Wand, playing one season at LT, is expected to only get better as he gets experience, and then you have highly paid Steve "we have one of the top 10 lines in the league" McKinney with years of experience, and is only going to get worse as his arrogance grows?

Sorry. To me, it's a no brainer.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote