View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004   #17
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 412969 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiejacob
I think the best thing for DC would be if Miller DOESN'T play as much. That would force David to look for other WRs.
Maybe your wish is coming true even with Miller on the field:

Quote:
Yes, David Carr is zipping the ball downfield with ease. Yes, Andre Johnson and Corey Bradford are catching the ball in stride. Yes, the Texans' offense appears to be humming as we approach the end of the team's off-season work.

But in the issue of fairness, we interrupt this offensive lovefest to bring in a dissenting view.

"David's got so comfortable on offense and the receivers have gotten so much better he's taking away a lot of my balls right now," tight end Billy Miller said Tuesday. "They're completing a lot of stuff downfield. I'm protesting David Carr getting better."
Good to see the Texans have an off-season sense of humor. From a Carter Toole piece on houstontexans.com.