View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008   #45
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm finding that the logos are so "square" that they don't scale down very good. We do a maximum of 150 wide by 80 tall which, as you can all see is more of a rectangle so it kind of shrinks that bugger down so much that "Cletus" in his VY jersey is tiny. If that's the part you guys are all interested in I could probably whip up something that looked better in a "standard" avatar size and just focused on him. Your choice of course. I don't mind cranking out a few avatars. It only took a few minutes to do.
Got it ... us possum folk no a thing bout puters ....

You from the city aint ya?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote