View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008   #15
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

I think the existing 10 Year patch it almost perfect. They just need to add something to pay tribute to the fans. I humbly suggest the following.

I had to come back and make a change on this. The "Titan Blue" wife-beater sleeveless undershirt just wasn't working for me. While it is technically accurate it lacks a certain something and I could tell something was missing. I finally realized what it was. He needed a Vince Young jersey.

Ok, I had another blinding flash of the obvious. When has Bud ever wanted to pay tribute to the fans? He couldn't care less about the fans or any of that crap. The fans are just there to give him money at regular intervals so I took "Titan fan" off and put Bud on.