View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008   #6
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contest: A new Titans ten year anniversary logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
In this shot The Texas Legend is giving some love to his favorite team in celebration of ten years in Tennessee. He sports a 10 in support of fellow Texas Legend and dominant NFL QB VY. Earl is going less with the Walker Texas Ranger look.
Never Ever Ever Ever EVER walk in front of my car, because I swear I won't even tap the brakes. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Earl Campbell has a car dealership 30 yards from my apartment, and i've got half a mind to go show him this so he'll come kick your ass. If ever a post warranted a banning, its yours.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote