View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I expect two wins in a row, even a three game win streak. .
That's something I've been thinking about for a while now. I believe that when the Texans finally do win their first back to back games they will proceed to win a third. I think they will get that third win because there will be so much attention on them finally winning two in a row that it will spill over and they'll get the third right away. I can already see the newspaper articles. "It took the Texans more than two years to win back to back games but just another week to make it three in a row".

In fact I'm sure of it. That's my preseason prediction that I'm sure of. Last year I was positive the Texans would beat Miami over a month before the season started and this year I am positive that they will win three in a row.

I'm also certain that we win our opener against San Diego. Absolutely positive.