View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans ten year anniversary logo

Now I'm confused. How can they have records, stats, players in their "Ring Of Honor" or whatever they call it that were from the 70's, 80's, and early 90's when they seem to now believe they're ten years old?? Bud is such an (pick a name). He's not even happy with one established date. I suppose there will be two record books, both "Titan" record books, two rings of honor, etc etc.

"And that's new new Titans record!!.........er....uh, Titans Titans record, not a Titans record, you know, the second book. Anyway, A NEW TITANS TITANS record....record......

As you can see, I can't even post this in a sensible way.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote