View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Left Tackle Arm Lengths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Where can you find the arm measurements of Tackles from previous drafts? A comparison could help determine just how important arm length is.
I am not sure, I've been trying to find those lengths- mainly guys like Ogden, Ferguson, Thomas, Gallery, McNeil, etc. I'll continue looking- I have found some posted but can't verify through links so I didn't want to post them. The NFL players profile from the above links don't have them for the pros, only the draft prospects, unfortunately.

I'll post them in the above post when/if I find them, or if someone else finds that information.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote