View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005   #1
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala...

Anyone think we should take a look at this guy? All I know is I was impressed with the way he played in our second game against the Jags last season, he seemed to have pretty good speed with the build of a FB. And no I am not saying we should sign him and get rid of anyone, he just seems like he would be a good short yardage, bruising type back with some speed that could mix things up in our backfield. I just read over at the Jags MB that he is testing the free agency waters. Thoughts?