View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005   #117
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Sporting news radio said that the sportingnews him ranked very high as I was listening to their broadcast this last night. They were praising the move and said he had a rating with up with Claiborne and Gold (couple of pretty good linebackers). They had him rated at 7.something on their rating scale, and that rating figure was fairly high from what Kevin Wheeler was relaying. Juinor Seau's best sack year in the last 7 years is 3.5 The Dolphins do not ask their linebackers to sack the quarterback (the DE's do in a 4-3). Run and chase is what they wanted out of Greenwood. btw, Greenwood was the second leading tackler last year on a pretty good defense. Only Zach Thomas had more tackles.
Come on...dose of reality time...you got 3-4 people here who get to watch Miami games all the time(myself included), telling you he's not worth it. You got a group of Fins fans on another BB, telling you he's not worth it.Most of the time when a team loses a good-great player, the fans will say "MANAGEMENT!!!! ", I'm seeing none of this.
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote