View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005   #110
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

This guy is a joke. As someone who lives in Miami and watches the Dolphins as my "second" team, I can assure you he's never been part of a big play in his entire career. If memory serves, his career stats include the following highlights:

No sacks EVER
No forced fumbles EVER
No INTs EVER

And only a significant number of tackles 1 of 4 years. Even with a GREAT DL and GREAT secondary in Miami, he was still invisible. The sports media here was crucifying the Texans yesterday for this move and I totally agree.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote