View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005   #96
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 34200 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
I doubt Cheatwood will be subed in as regularly as those guys, he will probably get as much playing time as Charlie Anderson got last season.
Maybe that's how it will turn out. But I'm thinking it's going to be a knock-down, drag-out, free-for-all come training camp. I don't think anyone's position will be secure on day one.

Cheatwood - 6'-4", 260 lbs - developed some pass-rush skills up there in Canada. He is probably a more complete and well rounded player at this time than Peek.

One advantage Greenwood has over Cheatwood is probably speed. The only number I've managed to find on Cheatwood is an estimated 4.85 his senior year at Ohio State.

Should make for an interesting training camp.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote