Thread: cb postion
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005   #14
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
People easily forget that there is a thing called a salary cap. Sure, we could easily go out and get Law and Burress, but how about next year? Do you like seeing Jamie Sharper in a Texans uniform? How about Domanick? What about when Andre's time comes in a couple of years? Will we have money to sign Antwaan Peek after this season?

I'll pass on the big name free agents to take a rookie with potential, and be able to hold on to our current big name players.
Don't be talking like there would be no Sharper on the team next year!! I can't handle that kind of negativity!!!! Sorry 84, I am very partial to Sharper. His contract is up next year, right?
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote