Thread: Sigh
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
I dont think Payne in his prime can even complete with Traylor personally, and I feel Payne slightly below Pat and Sam. With the injuries with Payne, this has made his stock really fall and with him getting older, the injuries wont heal as fast/well imo then if we had a 25-27 year old in there. I am not saying Payne is horrible, but he is falling off his game. Aaron Glenn is good, but he too if falling off his game a bit because of his age. Also, Payne in my oponion is falling off his prime with all the injuries. Now he is doing good just trying to stay healthy.
Fair enough, obviously I dissagree...now, name me one team in the NFL that does not have a few aging players starting.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote