View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005   #22
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chawky1
Yeah, the Seahawks are going to get bit in the butt on this. They are acting like they are only a few players away, but they have some issues on both sides of the ball. The Texans are right on course, building from within (draft, etc.) and young cheap vets with upside. From watching your games last year, Foreman never really stood out to me, maybe replacing him would be a good thing hehe. You guys REALLY need to address the O-line or you are going to get Carr and DD killed, two excellent young players with tremendous upside.
I think Casserly and the Coaches are depending on the current guys to develop and learn together. Wand will be in his 3rd year (but hardly played his first) and Pitts is in his 4th, if Weigert and Wade are full strength then hopefully both sides will be adequate. The middle though, all I can hope is Baas falls to our 2nd or we trade up a little to replace McKinney. McKinney vs Stroud/Henderson = Detrimental to Carr's health.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote