Thread: Ron Dayne
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005   #44
DChamp
Rookie

Hey guys I'm new here hope yall don't mind if I weight in.

I'm and LSU fan so DD is the reason I started watching Texans(if yall draft Spears I'll really be watching ) I also needed an AFC team to root for. I've been lurking here for awhile and had to read all the DD critics and I just have to speak up.

DD isn't your problem it's your O-line it stinks! Hell it's not just DD they are getting Carr killed as well. DD and Carr aren't your problems yall need to fix that awful O-line.

Besides being a LSU fan I'm also a Saints fan, I don't think anybody here would agrue that Deuce McAllister is a good back, well he gets injured too he's a running back it happens. Look at his numbers from last year they were down due to injury but most of us reconiginze the main problem is the Saints O-line stinks! I just don't see how yall don't recognize this very same problem with your team.

Without a good O-line of course DD isn't going to put up eye popping numbers . Give him a good O-line and let's see what he can do then. Even with the bad O-line look at DDs numbers comparied to the rest of the league spically the NFC they aren't bad numbers at all. He's also one of the best pass catching running backs in the leauge.

I Cedric Faison from Florida would be a good fit for the Texans if yall can pick him up in the 3rd or 4th like yall did with DD.

Peace out guys!
DChamp is offline   Reply With Quote