View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004   #9
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Obviously you would like the see the team win more but realistically I'd be happy to see improvement across the board. I'd like to see David Carr play a whole season this year and I want to see him do well this year, show the fans something to look forward to. Considering the injuries we had on our team, I think we'll be much improved but we still have a lot of young players on both sides of the ball. I know Dunta Robinson will have his moments but he will make a lot of mistakes too, it's just part of the deal. I just want to see us play hard, play smart, and show improvement.