View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005   #14
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to say the wording of having solidified the dl is kind of deceiving. We now have the exact same starting dl that we had last year and they didn't get the job done. Add to that Payne got injured at the end of the season so now we are expecting him to come back from the latest injury when he didn't return to form yet from the other injury. I really like Payne but after the previous 2 years performance and his current age we over paid. I hope I'm wrong and he plays like a man on fire but we are taking chances again with injuries and big $.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote