Thread: Mclain is back
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004   #21
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ditto. I also expect 7-9 or 8-8 this year. Call me a pessimist if you wish, but I prefer realist.
I'd say that was realist as well. I am expecting 7 or 8 wins. On the other hand, I will not be shocked if they get one or two wins than that just because we really don't know how good a team they were last year without so many injuries. Seth Payne and Glenn never go down last year then 7-9 last year might have been the record they are looking to improve upon.