View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap1
I was with him until he classed Jonathan Wells as good Depth
He is good depth. He's as good as most teams third or fourth string running back who never sees the field but gets to pretend he's the other teams starter every day in practice.

Ok, I apologize to Jonathan. That was off said and mean spirited. I promise to stop if you'll just show a spark. Just one. C'mon Jonathan, you can do it. Read this kind of stuff, get mad, and get into camp on a mission to take that starting spot.

(Hey, it's worth a try)