View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Now what was this thread about again? Expectations?

Here's what I think I "should" expect this season.

I expect the Texans to win more games than they did last season. I expect them to play better on both sides of the ball. I expect to see them win two games in a row for the first time and I expect them to come out on the winning side of a few more of those "nail biters" than they did in their first two seasons due to having better players with more experience than they had previously.

If numbers are a requirement then I expect to be witness to at least 7 wins this year, and quite possibly more than that. I expect that this season the Texans will turn something of a corner. They're as deep as anyone else (with a handful of exceptions) and have a young team well sprinkled with veterans.

In short this season I expect them to take it to every single team they play with no excuses (not that they've ever used an "excuse" even when they had good ones). Certainly they won't beat them all but I expect them to be be at least as competitive as they've been in their first two seasons with more results to show when they're done.