Thread: Ron Dayne
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
If we sign him.. Who do you think we would let go? Id be pretty disappointed if we let Wells go.. honestly I think he is a great backup and deserves to stay. Hollings on the other hand I think is a bust and we would be making a mistake if we kept him over Wells.

Ah well.. who knows.. maybe with the zone blocking Dayne will turn into Portis.
We have plenty of room to bring in as many backs as we like into camp. Personally, I think this is not a good sign for Wells. Hollings is the only speed option in our backfield if we sign Dayne (oh lord take me now), so I feel Hollings is safe.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote