View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008   #2095
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I'll be flying in for the occasion THANKSI don't have a problem with biting the "heads" off and SPITTING them out!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Excuse me Marci but you must Suck the head, afterward you just set the head down and grab another one
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
*cancels my flight*
Damn It Joe must you just screw everything up.

Marcie After reading your comment before getting to Joe's I was thinking "Man Eater" by Hall and Oats. By the way Daryl Hall was one of the musicians that performed at our event. Did not talk to him but one of the guys (non band member) was a freakin A-Hole, I think he was head of just pissing off everyone because he knows somebody department.