View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008   #5
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Random question..

Thanks guys for the offers, I would love to join you all for some tailgating and meet some of you face to face!!

I expect to get to end up in Pittsburgh or Nebraska sometime in the next couple of years to get my daughter her operation and while I'm there I'm hoping the wife will give me a leave pass to head to Houston for a game (ideally a Texans/Rockets weekend of games)

When the time comes I will come on here and hit you all up.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote