Thread: Coleman at FS
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004   #25
DominatorDavis
Veteran

I am out of state too and I find myself asking the same questions. Am I just overzealous in believing that we can win 10 games this year and go to the playoffs? Perhaps. But perhaps 10 games just may be hopeful thinking. On the positive side of things we have done a lot from year one to solidify this team. Our lines are powerful on both sides of the ball, runningback is set, wide recievers are young and good, tight ends are strong, and line backers and special teams are a core strength of the team. Our weakness next season will be our secondary. Coleman is undersized and is playing out of position, we have a talented yet rookie corner who will be tested early and often, and a banged up veteran for the other corner who is only very very good when healthy. So it is not like we can go into this year and say to ourselves "Man were set - there are no weaknesses on this team." Because there are and other teams know that. We will be exploited deep from time to time but we should be better at producing a pass rush with the acquisition of Babin. Hopefully that can generate some ill timed throws and perhaps some turnovers and interceptions. My prediction 7-9 to 8-8.
DominatorDavis is offline   Reply With Quote