View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Improvement. thats all I expect. If ya go into every season expecting a certain number, or to go so far in the playoffs, or to win a superbowl.. you are gonna get disappointed alot. I want to stay a fan for years to come.. so I keep my expectations low. That way when we do great im having a great time.. and when we do bad, i can always see the silver lining.

so.. even if we go 1-15.. if we show alot of improvement over last season.. and just get some unlucky breaks.. ill still be happy.

im hoping for the superbowl though .
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote