Thread: PSL's on da LL
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008   #28
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChief View Post
I thought I'd prefer to see if some of the more "faithful" fans navigating the Texans message boards might like to have a shot...I'll probably let it sit here for a while before putting it out to the rest of the world.

No rush...these were paid for a long time ago, and in a worst case scenario, we'll just use the tickets for customers as in the past.
Put your psls' on seasonticketrights.com...you will probably sell them a lot faster than listed them in here. You are so right about the sideline view.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote