View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008   #2042
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70794 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Embarassing Pics Of Dante'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
sooooo... underneath that calm, logical facade, there lies a bit of twistedness

I like it.
You are just now discovering that???

I'm an adult that dresses up like a crazed fool to go to football games.

Of course, I think that is the logical thing to do as a fans. You know, black tie event, you wear dressy clothes, and for the event that is the NFL, a fan is to wear clothes that demonstrate your support for your team.

Besides, I'm the person who thought up, directed, filmed and edited this fine work with accompanying text:

The Tennessee Titans Have the Worst Name in All of Sport

Calm and logical is completely compatible with twisted.