Thread: PSL's on da LL
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008   #21
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Yes they are my friend. Face value is $4200. That's because you are siting on the 20yrd line. Anywhere betweens the 20's is $4,200, each. Corner and endzones views don't compare to sideline views in my book. But I know for a fact that that is their face value.
Wow! That's quite a jump from the corners, I was just having doubt based on the increase alone. Thanks for the info.

That makes my EZ seats that much more special.