Thread: PSL's on da LL
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008   #20
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
And what Yankee is saying is right, I haven't called up there to find out but I didn't think PSL's in 109 would be $4200 per seat. How can they jump from $900 per seat to $4200 by moving a couple sections over? It doesn't add up to me.
Yes they are my friend. Face value is $4200. That's because you are siting on the 20yrd line. Anywhere betweens the 20's is $4,200, each. Corner and endzones views don't compare to sideline views in my book. But I know for a fact that that is their face value.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote