Thread: PSL's on da LL
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008   #19
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's on da LL

[quote=Andrew6;860044]I originally paid 900 a peice for each of my PSL's in Section 121. I sold those and bought PSLs in the Bullpen. Right now PSL's are basically all about perception of value. How much do you think they are worth?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. And I couldn't remember what you had stated previously on one of these threads how much and what section, sorry for remembering wrong, I didn't think I could find the thread very easy.

And what Yankee is saying is right, I haven't called up there to find out but I didn't think PSL's in 109 would be $4200 per seat. How can they jump from $900 per seat to $4200 by moving a couple sections over? It doesn't add up to me.