Thread: PSL's on da LL
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008   #17
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Yes, endzone PSL's orginal price was $600. Corners of the endzone $900, and I believe Andrew 6 has stated his old PSL's in 121 or 122 were orginally $1250. It has been my findings you can expect to pay about 50%-80% (varies with demand) more than original price. I got two in 115 J for $950 each, about 55% over orignal price. (the seller originally wanted more than 3K for both, but I negotiated him down)

139 is a corner section, so original cost for Ray's 4 PSL's would have been $3600. 50% mark-up would put it around $5400 which is in the neighborhood of what I have been seeing all along.

Not sure what the original price was for 109, but the $8500 and the 18K are WAY more than anyone would need to pay if you were to shop around. Ray's price is about the best you can do unless you luck into a sweetheart deal.
I originally paid 900 a peice for each of my PSL's in Section 121. I sold those and bought PSLs in the Bullpen. Right now PSL's are basically all about perception of value. How much do you think they are worth?