Thread: PSL's on da LL
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
What?!?!?!?!?

You people are WAY overpaying on the secondary market. I got 2 116 H for $1400 each, and that was WAY over priced (but due to demand). Someone can correct me, I believe 2002 endzone PSL's were around $600 or 800 each?

As far as sidelines, any one on here actually buy any sideline PSL's from the Texans?
Yes, endzone PSL's orginal price was $600. Corners of the endzone $900, and I believe Andrew 6 has stated his old PSL's in 121 or 122 were orginally $1250. It has been my findings you can expect to pay about 50%-80% (varies with demand) more than original price. I got two in 115 J for $950 each, about 55% over orignal price. (the seller originally wanted more than 3K for both, but I negotiated him down)

139 is a corner section, so original cost for Ray's 4 PSL's would have been $3600. 50% mark-up would put it around $5400 which is in the neighborhood of what I have been seeing all along.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 03-07-2008 at 02:41 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote