Thread: PSL's on da LL
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PSL's on da LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Nice pitch.. Gotta give it to you. But seriously, I've seen psl's around your range go between 5,000 and $6,000 on average.
Me too, for all 4 I have seen similiar section/row go for the same price. As far as the original post of $4500 each for 109 that seems way too high, I just did a lot of shopping around last fall, those are great seats, but no way I personally would spend that much....but it's all about demand I suppose.