View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAggie
I am betting it is Breuner to start with Miller and Joppru coming in for special situations.
I'll take that bet. I'm thinking the opposite: Miller or Joppru starting, Bruener coming in for special situations. If the Texans start the game in 2 TE sets, Miller & Joppru could both start. Besides, who wants Bruener play 30 plays a game and wearing out or becoming injured before the end of the season? The Texans will need a healthy Bruener when they play a playoff game in a cold weather city, right?
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote