Thread: Mclain is back
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Vinny for printing the aritcle.

I believe J. McClain was being realistic in that article. Pretty factual actually.

He writes for the NFL anyway, not the Texans. I have a bigger beef with the Texans sports writers than I do J. McClain anymore. I read the sports section first thing every morning, and there has been practically ZELCH about the Texans since draft day. I know there has been a lot of readable stuff going on because I hear about it from other sources, so it really ticks me off that our one and only newspaper can't get their appointed sports writers to CARE about whats going on with our home team.

Personally, I wish John McClain DID write about the TEXANS. At least he goes out and gets the info and gets it to the readers. We may not all agree with his opinions, but at least he gives us something to grip about!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote