View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004   #25
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
...in his 1st pro year, Peek has (gained) coverage experience...
I agree; what it boils down to is whether Babin has more natural talent and ability in this area and how fast he can adapt these to the pro game. We paid a high price for him and I should hope he has the advantage of Peek. And having just written this and having reviewed your response, I realize you are considering that Peek may be the player for the left side. I hadn't thought this, but it does represent a posibility. Any way you line them up, I hope both Peek and Babin have the capability of winning a starting spot and giving the Texans two 10+ sack seasons.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote