View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004   #3
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

both (all 3 actually). i think we're going to see a ton of two te sets this season. my guess is miller will begin the season as our #1 with bruener as #2 and joppru #3. i think that's going to evaporate very quickly and any "starting job" will be gone. as the season progresses i think we're going to see more of joppru on first and second down with miller on passing downs and miller and bruener mainly on two te sets as there's an extreme contrast between em. i think bruener's going to be mainly on the right side where we'll be running predominantly and runs left behind miller will be more of a changeup. my guess is if we're getting down to the wire in a close game, miller will be the guy gets most of the snaps and our redzone offense is going to be built around bruener. might be totally off but it's fun to try & predict.