View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004   #43
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14555 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Would you trade Bradford for Bryant? How about Bradford/Wells for Bryant? In my opinion, Bradford drops too many drive killing 3rd down passes. That's why Gaffney beat him out for the #2 WR position. Maybe Dallas would think that Bradford's veteran presence & Wells potential would be worth the trade. It's worth a shot.

I believe that Bryant would be our #2 WR & Gaffney would make a great slot receiver. AJ, Bryant, Gaffney, & whatever TE emerges would make for an enviable starting receiving lineup. Throw in DD, a fully recovered Hollings, & a much improved OL, & this offense could be the envy of the league. Or, at least in the upper echelon of teams.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm ready for some real football.
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote