Thread: Just a few...
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008   #15
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 42349 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just a few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Dante, there's something I haven't told you yet.....

I REALLY liked the flower girl's dress. But we're still ticked you STOLE OUR COLORS!!!!!!!
WE DID NOT STEAL YOUR COLORS! Those colors have been "our colors" since I started psycho planning that wedding in my head yeeeeears ago.

Flower girl dress: 2 yards of green fabric from fabric.com at $3.95/yard, brown sash was made from leftover fabric from her mom's full length dress (cut to tea), a $1.95 pattern from some sort of pattern maker (Butterick, maybe?), and an aunt willing to sew it for free. The thing was cheap!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was a great day.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote