Thread: Texan Offseason
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

If our draft goes like that ill be surprised.. but if it does.. ill probably pass out from excitement.

I like his priorities.. Though I may be more inclined to let Ramon Walker or Jammal Lord go.. and keep Jason Simmons. he was pretty solid for us last year.. and he laid down some HUGE hits. Im also not sure if I would let Ioane go.

I would absolutely love it if we could sign LaMont Jordan. but I dont see it happening.. he knows if he stays with the Jets he is gonna be the starter when Martin retires.. and then hes gonna be the starting RB for a New York team.

Resign Faggins and Payne!
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote