Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008   #25
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 124 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayer Request

Dante, I am so sorry I did not see this til today. I have had this procedure twice now. Your father and your entire family will be the focus of my prayer group this morning. When your father has the tubes removed make sure that he listens to to the respiratory therapist and does all he can to get his lungs back in working order. They will get him back up and running. The technology is so much better today then when I had my first 10 years ago. God Bless you all.

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote