View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005   #66
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

It seems people latch on to names without putting it to the big picture . I do not believe safety is a need . Its good to have depth and if you see a safety in the 5th and hes a special teams demon take him . I think the first two picks should be value positions . I don't know if thats a term but it is now . In three years maybe the Texans are SB contenders and can pick a safety or TE in the 1st round but right now their building .
I also think folks get sentimental over a player and raise his value . Vinny liked Baas C/ G Mich. but knew he'd be their later in the draft so he got his player and a 2nd rd. pick via trade but look at the guys still there on the board you make the call .
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote