View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004   #30
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if this has any truth to it, but IMO, if we did make a trade for Bryant it would not be so bad in my opinion. If it is true, then that tells me that the coaches might think there is a problem with our #2 or #3 receiver, or something is going on with them...maybe all Bryant needs is to come to a team like ours to turn his attitude around...say this was true and we did make a trade for Bryant do you guys think he would be our #2 or #3 and who would get bumped down? I say if he can come here with a good attitude and produce good for us....as long as the price isn't too high...

Also you guys do know that the Cowboys signed Dedric Ward FA from the Pats today to a 1 year deal right?